EOSDIS Data News - 2/10/2017
Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer (AMSR) SIPS completed processing of the initial AMSR-Unified (AMSR-E and AMSR2) Level 2 Land product from the beginning of the AMSR2 mission to the present. This product is generated using the AMSR-Unified Land algorithms with Level 1R (resampled) brightness temperatures from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency. The AMSR-E/AMSR2 Unified L2B Half-Orbit 25 km EASE-Grid Surface Soil Moisture data provides a long-term data record—from July 23, 2002, through to the present (see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/IKQ0G7ODMLC7).
ASDC, in support of Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer (MISR) processing, completed the following for the rerun of MISR Fall 2016 Seasonal production with the following 2016 annual products:
- Level 2/3 Final
- Level 2 Stereo/Albedo orbit stats
- Level 3 Cloud Fraction by Altitude
- Level 3 Joint Aerosol
ASDC, in coordination with the Clouds and the Earth’s Radiant Energy System (CERES) Fast Longwave And SHortwave Radiative Fluxes (FLASHFlux) team, released the following Version 3C datasets:
The NSIDC DAAC Soil Moisture Active-Passive (SMAP) Science Data System team completed reprocessing of the latest release of SMAP radiometer data products. These products are now available from March 31, 2015, to the present:
- SMAP L2 Radiometer Half-Orbit 36 km EASE-Grid Soil Moisture (SPL2SMP), Version 4 (see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/XPJTJT812XFY).
- SMAP Enhanced L1C Radiometer Half-Orbit 9 km EASE-Grid Brightness Temperatures (SPL1CTB_E), Version 1 (see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/2C9O9KT6JAWS).
- SMAP Enhanced L2 Radiometer Half-Orbit 9 km EASE-Grid Soil Moisture (SPL2SMP_E), Version 1 (see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/CE0K6JS5WQMM).
- SMAP Enhanced L3 Radiometer Global Daily 9 km EASE-Grid Soil Moisture (SPL3SMP_E), Version 1 (see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/ZRO7EXJ8O3XI).
- SMAP L3 Radiometer Northern Hemisphere Daily 36 km EASE-Grid Freeze/Thaw State (SPL3FTP), Version 1 (see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/RDEJQEETCNWV).
- SMAP Enhanced L3 Radiometer Northern Hemisphere Daily 9 km EASE-Grid Freeze/Thaw State (SPL3FTP_E), Version 1(see http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/Z08PIR8RGVR2).
ORNL DAAC released the following datasets:
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 at 1:14 PM EDT