Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT)
- Register to download
- Download directly via HTTP: The primary data server is
lance1.acom.ucar.edu. If there is an outage, the secondary redundant backup server is lance2.acom.ucar.edu.
- We recommend you copy and paste the http link in to your browser as some users experienced issues not being able to download data if they click on the link.
- Data outages and known issues
- Near real-time (NRT) versus Standard Products
- Data provider: Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT) Science Investigator-led Processing System (SIPS) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, Colorado.
(HTTPS download link)
||MOPITT NRT Level 2 CO vertical profiles derived from Thermal Infrared Radiances||400||Worldview Browse|
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2019 at 9:08 AM EST